Lessons are currently offered either in-person for fully Covid vaccinated students, or online through Zoom if not vaccinated, or if the student prefers to meet online. The default option for scheduling will be in person - please send a quick note to request Zoom instead. For online lessons, you'll need a smart phone, tablet, or a computer with a camera and microphone, and internet access. For an even better experience, consider purchasing an external USB microphone, wired headphones, and an ethernet cable. We'll optimize mic placement and general setup during your first lesson.
- Regular practice is expected. It's better to practice 10 minutes a day than an hour 1 day of the week.
- The horn studio is located in north Seattle, remote lessons (Zoom) are available by request.
- Book online using the link below. To ensure availability, students are encouraged to book at least one month in advance.
- Cancelation Policy: Lessons must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled lesson time.
If a lesson is cancelled LESS than 24 hours before the scheduled time, prior payment will be forfeited. No makeup lesson will be scheduled.
- Inclement weather policy: lessons will take place at the scheduled time over Zoom. No cancelations will be allowed except in the case of power outage.
- By scheduling a lesson you are agreeing to abide by the cancelation policy.
Horn Class is a bi-monthly performance opportunity for current, former, and prospective students. Sign up and play anything you're working on that is 5 minutes long or shorter. We'll meet online for an hour at most - the exact duration will depend how many sign up. You can opt for feedback from all (recommended), feedback only from the teacher, or no feedback. The general format (subject to change) will be guided warm-up, attendees play, brief discussion of a horn/music related topic. Zoom link will be sent out in advance.
Open to all ages and
Hi there! This booking control isn't yet connected to a 10to8 account.
To configure the 10to8 Booking Plugin, click HERE and then click "Manage 10to8"